To Purchase any of these products, go to 'About Us' and use the contact form. Thank you!
Anti-Itch and Coat Enhancer
$39.00 for 1 L
$22.00 for 500 mL
$22.00 for 500 mL
Promix anti- itch & coat enhancer is made from Canola oil and Grape seed oil infused with Rooibos leaves and Chamomile flowers. This product is made from totally Natural ingredients and contains neither preservatives nor additives. The justification of this product being of value to an animal's skin and coat, is as follows:
- Canola Oil is very low in saturated fats, cholesterol free, rich in Vitamin E and also contains fair amounts of Vitamin A and D as well as balanced amounts of omega 3 and 6. Canola oil contains no proteins and can therefore not cause any allergic reactions. It has been proved that Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, aid functions such as cell building, hormone production and affects the immune system favorably, therefore better arming it to fight off allergies and infection
- Vitamin E is a broad spectrum lipid and effective antioxidant that functions in cell membranes and body tissues. It also improves the immune system.
- Vitamin A is needed in bone, muscle growth and maintenance of healthy epithelial tissue. A deficiency of vitamin A could lead to symptoms of exfoliated epithelium resulting in rough, dry, dull, brittle and long haired coats.
- Vitamin D assists in maintaining plasma calcium and phosporus concentrations which assists in healthy skin formation and functioning.
- Grape Seed Oil is cholesterol free but high in several antioxidants, rich in Vitamin E, contains Polyphenols & Resveratrol Linolecic acid and Omega 6 which are all needed for the production of Prostaglandins which is essential in reducing platelets (blood clotting & inflammation), whilst easing skin irritations and diseases.
- Rooibos Leaves contains vast anti-spasmodic activity and anti-oxidants widely used for eczema relief. Compounds such as Ascorbic Acid, Carboxylic Acids, Quercetin, Luteolin, Isoquercetrin and Rutin have proved hugely beneficial in preventing and aiding in the healing of many skin conditions. Rutin contains Vitamin P which reinforces and stabilizers blood vessels. Rooibos also contains Flavone Luteolin, known for its antispasmodic activity and is widely used to alleviate allergies. Rooibos further contains Ternen-4-0l which is known to be an excellent anti-allergic, analgesic and anti-bacterial. Because Rooibos has the ability to scavenge superoxide radicals without any effect on the respiratory activity, it has clinical value in recurring disease as well as relief of itchiness associated with atopic dermatitis, prurigo nodularis and erythroderma.
- Chamomile Flowers contain volatile oils which stimulate the liver and kidneys to purge themselves of toxins. Chamomile has been shown to have significant anti-inflammatory action, aids blood circulation and enhances antiviral and antibacterial activity. Chamomile has also proved to be of huge aid to skin allergies and disorders as well as being beneficial for the digestive system and assists in restoring a good blood flow to the skin surface.